Thailand: Draft Announcement on Prohibition of Direct Selling or Direct Marketing of Certain Medical Devices in Thailand
The Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) of Thailand issued a draft announcement to specify medical devices that are prohibited from direct selling or direct marketing businesses under the Direct Selling and Direct Marketing Act.
The list of medical devices included in this draft announcement is as follows:
- Ophthalmic Viscosurgical Device (OVD)
- Teeth whitening products
- HIV Test Kit, except self-screening test kit
- Hyaluronic acid injections to correct skin defects
- Silicone breast implants
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus) infection test kit
- Positive Airway Pressure: PAP
This announcement will take effect 180 days after being published in the Royal Gazette. Further information can be found in the translated draft announcement that can be accessed here.
If you have any queries about this draft guidance, please contact us at email@example.com or click the button below.