We’re Hiring – Human Resource Manager
Andaman Medical is a young and fast-growing Medical Device Regulatory Affairs & Market Access consultancy. We specialize in the registration, authorized representation, importation, master distribution, quality assurance and compliance of medical device and in-vitro diagnostics (IVD) in Southeast Asia. Our clients are among the world’s leading Medical Device and IVD Manufacturers. Our dedicated experts are located in 6 countries across Southeast Asia.
We are looking for a Human Resource Manager who can help to further build HR in our company by bringing both strong HR skills and experience as well as a practical hands-on mindset. If you have this experience and are confident to run a full scope HR position from a remote position with global remit in a medium size international service company (<50 fte) then we look forward to receiving your convincing resume and supporting letter.
As HR manager you will contribute and maintain the HR strategy, systems, policies and procedures aligned with business objectives. To be successful in this position you will have a good understanding and experience of HR strategies and policies and have the skills and knowledge to select and implement the best for our company.
- Talent acquisition and recruitment
- Contract, compensation & benefits management
- HR administration & payroll processing
- Staff development management
- Performance appraisal and management
- Employee and labour relations
- Compliance management
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience in a well established company, (preferably international) and in the Life Sciences sector, and with knowledge of Southeast Asian cultures and business practices specialized in Human Resources management and execution.
- Experienced in contributing and implementing HR strategies, policies and procedures and up-to-date knowledge on best practices.
- Eager to develop and improve HR set-up; creativity, initiative and the ability to work effectively within a growing international multi-cultural team are critical.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving & decision-making skills.
- High level of autonomy yet with profound team-spirit.
- Fluent English
- Strong ethics and reliability.
If you’re interested in applying, contact us today.